Re: The Adventures Of Darren And Peat

Post  Mainboard on Mon May 26, 2008 8:16 am

i have a boner Twisted Evil

Mainboard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mainboard on Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 am

oh shit yeah i forgot to mention, as i was walking home on Friday night, 6 blokes kicked 7 shades of shit out of me, you should see me and i'm black and blue (true story) funny as fuck man. and the cunts tried stabbing me.

Mainboard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mainboard on Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 am

everyone i love you

Mainboard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mainboard on Mon May 26, 2008 8:28 am

what do you call a welsh bloke tied to a lamp post............................................................

Leisure centre

Mainboard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Fri May 30, 2008 6:13 am

guys where are you what are you up to ??? when are you goin to hong kong? love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Wyatt on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:16 am

hey...
we left Sydnay yesterday and we are in aus capital Canberra. its probly smaller than swindon but it arright.

we are heading to Melbourne and hoping its as good as what people have said we will stay there untill about the 12th or 13th and get back to Sydney for the 14th ish so we can do laundry so we smell... (hmmm nice is such a strong word... Better is good).. so we smell better for Hong Kong when we go on the 16th.

Miss everyone.

We went to the blue mountins last week... they are really nice...water falls, rain forest, cliffs and stuff thats nice... we stocked up on food, beer and goone (cheap wine in a box) and lived there for the week. we done long walks and thinfs round the forests where your suposed to wear proper hiking things... we had flip flops, and a towel and some shower gel because we had a shower in the water fall and freeked out some school kids. Jim got out the waterfall and said to all of them .."showers free" and they looked at us like we were wiard.

i cant really think what els we done... me n darren went to bondi on sunday but it rained so we went round the shops... Darren got some shoes and i got a hat (girls one)... but i like it... it has a heart on it. pretty.
anyway. speeksoon and i may be able to get away with saying see you soon as it was 5 weeks yesterday Smile

pete xxx and darren xxx

Pete Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 pm

hello!!! thanks for your message bro it was good to hear your voice again its been so long haha! sorry i didnt answer i was at work, was a bit gutted actually. anyhoo i posted the tickets today sent em recorded delivery. hope you're having fun in carberra sounds cool. love ya! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:16 pm

haha i meant canberra

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Hey guys!!!
We finally made it to Melbourne, its a bit hectic-driving through the city yesterday was shit...
we're all feeling a bit hung over today as we consumed lots of alcohol to celebrate being alive and getting through the death city..
today we've been hanging out in St Kilda, we're gonna sleep on the st kilda sands, maybe with the cat empire, cos we saw Harry and Olly earlier...
not much has happened, just lots of driving... we're trying to find an open mic to play at..
talk to you soon..
sorry i misssed you Amy..
xxxxx

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/darrensacoustic

Back to top Go down

8 days till hong (donkey) kong

Post  5qu33 on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:55 am

did you guys speak to harry or olly?

haha now we both have girls hats.
5qu33
Admin

View user profile http://freewebs.com/deadenddj

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockafella Bill Jr on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm

I'll give you an update of life in Swindon. It's naff, but hot.

I had a dream I went to Australia the other day and met up with both of you. It was ace. Then I woke up and had to go to work. Booooo. I work with Tom and Laura Wilson now Pete, who do like to go on about the old medion days. Toms been asking how you both are, and I wasn't sure as I haven't been able to get on this forum for ages, so I said you were running for the prime ministers job, both of you. Don't let me down boys! Very Happy

Oh and Pete if the smallest STFC interest is still alive in you, they've changed the seats in the Don Rogers (formerly Kingswood, Nationwide) and the Arkells is now all red. I've moved from the town end to the nationwide, it was shit without you there so there was no point! (Although Shona has a season ticket and probably wont always use it so you can come sit with me - everyone from the town end has moved anyway) my season ticket cost me 109!

Your boys (Spain) thumped Russia today 4-1 and Holland beat Italy 3-0 yesterday too. Good stuff, much better without England in.

Anyway yes hope both you guys are OK, very much looking forward to your return. I suggest a huge 8 day long piss up or something to that effect. Oh and I hope you had fun in the drug raid!

PS Pete if you don't come back with an Australian accent I won't be happy.

Rockafella Bill Jr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:02 pm

the rest of melbourne:

we found melbourne quite rubbish, so we went for a drive down the great ocean road which was fun.. we've given up caring for the van so we were ragging it and catching up with boy racers, it was fun... the ocean road was good very scenic..
we went back to the city for monday, as there was an open mic that me and pete played at.. everyone was rubbish there, so it was a bit wierd as we thought it was meant to be the place for music..
tuesday: we went to the street where they film neighbours, its not even called Ramsey Street, what a rip.. it was ok, but we didnt meet any of the cast, we just photoed the houses and talked to the security guard...we left to go towards bendigo after..
tuesday night: we met up with Zoe Sheehan. she was asking after you Nath and was dissapointed you werent in Aus.. it was cool.. we all got drunk and reminised.. she didnt want us to leave in the end.. it was quite sad, cos we were the only swindoners to visit her appart from Helen Weatherburn (Wopenberg)...
Weds: we hung out with Zoe for the day, watched films, went to the park, had a meal, then we left and ran out of petrol, so slept where we ran out, down a lane next to a farm...was quite funny..
thursday: drove all day and figured out that we can start the van by hitting it with a hammer, we dont need to push!!!

all fun..
talk soon
darren

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:56 am

"neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours!!!" that is amazing!! i cant believe that, i told my mum, she was quite excited. Was Harrold Bishop not even there?? you should have stayed there, waited until they did some more filming and you could have been extras!!! You could be like in the diner in the background and then suddenly climb up on2 the table and start fighting like Darren did with Nathan in that english lesson.

ahaahahaa i can just picture it running out of petrol, just as your talking about where your going to sleep, it cuts out and your like ... "err.. i reckon here would be pretty good." Very Happy

Wow its just endless adventures! you wont want to come back!

i went with Deniz, Chris and Lucy to The London International Music Show yesterday, there was lots of music artists and people from different bands doing performances like; Joe satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert and drummers of Red hot chili peppers, Stone sour and victor wootens band etc. And there was like huge showrooms full of guitars and stuff that you can buy and try out, shame they were all RIGHT HANDED!!! FFS!!

Hppy Fathers Day! anyway i am looking forward to hearing more updates from you. xxxxx
Captain Turtle boy

View user profile http://www.squirrels.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey Kids..
we are now in Hong Kong.. got here last night after a rubbish flight.... loads of terbulance... got to our hostel and loads of drunks were hanging around outside, so we thought we we're gonna die.. but all is well.. appart from the rain... its been full on showers for about 4 hours straight now!!! mad stuff.. anyway.. we'll live..
talk to you all soon
xx

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm

You kids are crazy! looking forward to you coming back now, i wanna hear all ur stories!! Owain is jealous you went to Neighbours land. Hope Hongers is less rainy now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Wyatt on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:15 am

Pete Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Wyatt on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:17 am

no its not cos the link didnt work but it is on there in birds eye mode and it looks awsome Smile o ye ... i was hahahahaha

Pete Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum