The Adventures Of Darren And Peat

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Adventures Of Darren And Peat

Post  Holly on Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:24 am

D-ron-ron-ron... it's probably because i check this site way too much, but it feels like you havent posted anything in aaages. where are yoooou?

xxxx
Holly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I HAVE CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF!!!!

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:41 am

right now i have your attention, hey guys, i am sooo sorry i havent posted for ages, i normally recieve an email when someone posts something you see, but for some iritating reason i haven't recieved any and reading through it looks like i've missed out on a lot Sad
Sooo glad your having a good time, sounds like you are using the old travelling house to its full potential. Its like max and paddy's road to nowher, except its darren and pete's... road to EVERYWHERE!!! except my house ... Sad im hopin u will be here soon. I am also hopin that i will see the rest of the gang soon (winkin at Bry n Holly etc).

I love you all !! xxxxxxx except you alien
Captain Turtle boy

View user profile http://www.squirrels.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  5qu33 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 am

my mum spoke to peat a few days ago. seems like peat said a load of stuff but all I can remember is that they went to see matt costa and jack johnson turned up.

haha. we're all on at the same time but there's nothing new. lol

to sy, i found that film, peat has long hair. ahahaha
5qu33
Admin

View user profile http://freewebs.com/deadenddj

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:54 am

to bry, awesome, do u think u cud send it to me, i am in lecture atm with my laptop and me n jon r watchin funny vids.
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  5qu33 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:56 am

to sy, probly. it's a bit big thou. about 55.6mb, would take a while on msn
5qu33
Admin

View user profile http://freewebs.com/deadenddj

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:58 am

to bry: could u not email?
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockafella Bill Jr on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Pete have you been following the Champions League?? Pfft of course you have, what a result against Arsenal! I was in Rush at the time and I was cheering on your behalf as I thought you'd be asleep cheers

swindons new kit designs came out today as well, theres a yellow and green away one hahaha its pretty naff. Apart from that nothings really happened. ive bumped into a few people who've asked how you are and stuff. If a few people look surprised at seeing you when you come back then it's probably best to tell you now I've kinda told a few people you died in a horrific "Who can grill the best sausage whilst surfing" accident.

Simon i might come down and see you soon, im thinkin one day of the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th May, will that be OK? I promised I'd visit plus I miss you like hell at the moment!

We all need a massive summer together this year, at lydiard or something. would be sweet as.

Rockafella Bill Jr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 am

Hey there...
update!!!
not much has gone on.. but we've been having fun...
went to some sand dunes which were sweet for a few days near rainbow beach and also we went to bunderburg rum factory and annoyed people until we got free drinks.. that was pretty fun...
but we've mostly been relaxing writting/playing music... i bought a uke and pete bought a piano that you blow into like the cat empire have...
thats about all... just met some cool people a Quebecian and 2 germans...
write again soon xxx

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/darrensacoustic

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:28 am

"Simon i might come down and see you soon, im thinkin one day of the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th or 14th May, will that be OK? I promised I'd visit plus I miss you like hell at the moment!" [quote]

hey dude, i gotta say its highly unlikely that i will still be in southampton then because i finish uni early may! woohoooo. but u can still come and visit lol, u can take my place while im gone and do all the things i do, wher my clothes, go 2 gay beach parties wiv my friends, make soup for the homeless, raise money for the blind, give out mobiles to the pigeons who dont have 1. etc. you no the stuff. we should defonaaaiitelly meet up soon though man, when i come home we can go out in swindon and show everyone who is boss, EVERY SINGLE PERSON!

Music pow-ow-ow-er.

How is it goin anyway dude, you been upto much?? x
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockafella Bill Jr on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 am

Definitely. We'll have to dress up as tigers though or no one will take us seriously.

You need to come a Swindon game mate, just to see this little winger we've got called Anthony McNamee. Fuck me, he is different class. He does tricks that even Ronaldinho would be proud of. He's only about 3 foot tall though so sometimes it looks like the balls moving on its own.

Darren, tell Pete Swindon have got an ultra skillfull player now Very Happy and also tell him that he left his socks at my house, does he need me to post them to him?

Rockafella Bill Jr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:06 pm

hello!!! what you been up to lately? i've decided not to go back to uni and to go to Peru and then Rome instead. thought you might like to know! haha oh still wish I was in Auz right now tho. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 pm

WOW!! that sounds awesome Amy, when you going there? ON your own?

We are currently in a youth hostel in Magnetic Island, this is the first accomadation we've paid for, how mad..
We spent Anzac Day in Townsville, which is a nice town has a peak so you can look over the whole thing which is amazing, we camped up there, but i dont think youre supposed to... so we've come to Magnetic Island yesterday and drank wine from about 12-12 so i'm not feeling to good today.. but i think we may go kyaking later... saw loads of Possums and Wallabies yesterday, that was a bit wierd, but cool...
The next plan is to stay here one more night, head up to Mission Beach tomorrow night/the next day then go to Cairns and snorkle the great barrier reef... but whether any of that will happen is anyones guess...

ANYWAY hope you are all good....
talk soon

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:43 am

I want to go to Peru to do the 'Inca Project' in september for 2 months, which involves lots of digging and sight seeing. i'll go on my own but its an organised thing so wont be on my own. and then march-april time i'll go to Rome, I wanna get a job as a tour guide or something and stay there for ages!!

ah wallabies and possums were they cute? why was it weird!? hope u do snorkle on the reef that would be awesome! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Wyatt on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Update!

we are now in cairns! that is all...

jk.. we are in cairns now tho... we have been to a magnetic island we got apsulotly smashed was good threw up there... twice in three days. spent quite a bit of time in the hot tub was good wile darren played guitar (
side story!!!!...
we have met a northern guy called mike, hes a legend and he comes with such quotes as..."how can you tell im english, its really dark, i could be chinese for all you know" he said to some irish girls in a northern accent. and when a girl asked us "do you have to have tough fingers to play the guitar?" he said ..." no the exfoliate their fingers" which was also taking the piss out of somthing a girl said earlya on that night.) while mike played sounds on the harmonica.

we also went kayaking on the island was pretty good... bit tiaring tho.

we went to a town called mission beach and stayed there and went white water rafting... which was really good. we jumped off a 5-6 meter rock into the river and when we were about to do it mike asked if he could back flip off of it and the guy said "hove you ever done one before" and Mike said "no but im going to do it" and he did ... was funny.

and now we are in cairns.

love to all exceped people that are going to take the piss out of my spelling and grammer...

xxxx hope you have enjoyed reading this... you oviously have opr els you wouldnt still be reading it...

love pete xx

Pete Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 02, 2008 11:29 pm

aight kids!!!
not much has happened since Peat's indepth report..
but we had quite a good BBQ yesterday and bumped into sopme girls, who just happened to live in Swindon, quite a crazy small world..
Me and Peat played a gig and the guy really liked us so asked us to play a bigger one on Sunday which we get paid for, which is exciting.. he's a band manager/musician.. so we'll be famous by monday..
Update you on the flip side..
xxx

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 am

BRUCE ALMIGHTY! you guys are doing soo much, you'll probably hang yourselves when you come home because you would have done everything. I am hearing all these nice stories about northerners and swindoners... have you met any australlians yet? did you know you are twice as likely to get hit by an asteroid than by a bolt of lightning.

If you do go snorkling which would be the don! could you bring me back a shark, just a little one, i can put it in this puddle i've found.

I dont know whether you watched the champions league match guys, but we lost Sad very upsetting, but me and my mate jimmy made up for it by drinking, and then at 4 in the morning baricading a chelsea fans car in to their drive with every wheely bin we could find. I think there was a bout 12.

That is really good news about the gigging guys, good luck with that. God you could come back as famous as John Butler, or The Cat Empire, Or Darren Martin! Speaking of gigs. Reading festivala is looking hot guys, cannot wait, i should be spending quite a bit of time there with my good mate Tom from uni who always guarentees a good time at festivals. Last year at reading, he was soo fucked, he ended up with no shoes because he traded them with a lamp post for a beer! i mean fair play to the lamp post for havin a beer, obviously having a good time. of course he ended up goin to watch the next band without his shoes on and gettin his feet stood on a lot. was funny aparently. anyway i think a ticket would be a worthwhile investment guys, if you get the opportunity.
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 am

Hey guys...
we booked our reef trip for tomorrow, so we are doing scuba diving and snorkling and stuff... i may punch a shark on the nose hopefully...
To Simon: your life sounds cool... i'll try and get a shark, but i think its hard to get through customs..
another update is that we have now decided to go to Melbourne aswell, which is right at the bottom of Aus.. so we'll meet the cat empire..
Very Happy xx

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Mon May 05, 2008 11:22 am

Lmao! thats right darren you hit that shark. POW right in the kisser! POW right in the kisser! POW right in the kisser! POW right in the kisser!

Melbourne you say? your almost definitely going to see them then, they'll probably be there waiting, with a board sayin..... DA BOYS!!

...... but it wont be for you....you can wave as you go past. what is the progress on the football pete? persued any teams yet? I am really jealous about the snorkling, one thing i have really gotten back into is animals, always watching my documentaries and my god, the coral will be beautiful!

Any more musical interest??

cant wait to hear from you guys again with more exciting news. xxxxxxx
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly on Mon May 12, 2008 5:54 pm

would just like to say that this is the official HALF WAY POINT!! you guys have been away for 8 weeks, and there's 8 weeks to go til you're back! yay! i'll put the kettle on..

xxx
Holly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Tue May 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!!!!!!!!! From me, mum and dad love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy on Tue May 13, 2008 4:12 pm

and hope you guys have been enjoying yourselves since the last post!! how was snorkling? and bruv, you know those tickets you want me to post, do you want em sent recorded or special delivery cos i cant remember what you said.... and you best gimme money for it!!! I booked Peru t'other day yay!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Turtle boy on Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm

19 years a go a beautiful baby boy was born....... and so was Nathan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope you had a kick ass day, with lots of great pressies and kissies and hugs.

i love u and i will see you soon.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Captain Turtle boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 15, 2008 8:11 pm

hey!!! sorry we missed your bday nathan, happy birthday to you etc.. i'll buy you a koala to make up for it!!

we're back in Byron Bay, been driving down the coast now at crazy speeds, faster than light.. and uh.. we havnt really done much, the dive was sweet as.. and then we got kicked out of Cairns.. thats about all...saw Andy again
xx

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 23, 2008 9:41 pm

hey!!!
we're in Sydney!!! its ok..
we saw the opera house and the bridge yesterday, thinking of going to Bondi today..
We met some people and are staying in the van in their garden.. we had a party with them yesterday and drank muchos.. was good fun!! but i feel ill...
we almost got arrested on suspision of drugs at the train station yesterday, they just took all our details and stuff... it was scary.. but its a story.. i might write a book/diary and it will be as famous as Bridget Jones' and Ann Franks...
Sydney is a bit dull, not much to do.. were gonna go to the blue mountains on tuesday-thursday i think.. we gotta stay here til 1st June, cos its a girl we mets bday.. we are thinking of playing an open mic on monday at a hotel in Coogee...
neun und neunzig lauf balloons
xx

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Holly on Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 am

lol, "arrested on suspicion of drugs".. on suspicion of being in possession of drugs you mean Razz god, get your phraseology right.

that bridge you saw in sydney- can't you climb it? or abseil down it? or something.. i think i heard that/saw it on the telly. you should do that.
also saw this: "Get set to take to the sky with Australia's newest and highest attraction. Sydney Skywalk is a high-altitude adventure walk on the roof of the golden turret of Sydney Tower, 260 meters above Sydney. Skywalkers are harnessed to moving glass-floor viewing platforms extending over the edge, for unique 360-degree views over glittering Sydney and beyond." sounds exciting.

big love x
Holly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum